Shipping + Taxes extra
"Swimming Through" - This original acrylic painting depicts one of my favourite types of dives when in the ocean - swim throughs in sea caves. In this painting a crack in the sea wall is an opportunity for a pair of divers to swim through and explore. The light bounces off colourful marks representing a school of fish taking shelter inside the fissure.
Touches of metallic paint appear as white when you're viewing it from one angle and become a silvery grey when viewed from another angle to capture the reflected light of fish in movement.
THE PRESENTATION OF THIS PAINTING:
- Acrylic painting on acid free watercolour paper mounted on stretched gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas
- Entire canvas is 12" wide x 16" high x 1.5" depth
- Image size mounted onto canvas is 8" wide x 13" high
- Canvas has been primed and painted with a neutral sand colour paint to frame it in a warm colour reminiscent of a sandy beach. Because it is a neutral background colour it will work in any decor.
- The painting comes unframed but is ready to hang without the need for framing. This gives it a more minimal modern look.
- If you do want to personalize the display of this painting with a frame, a floating frame treatment would work well in a neutral colour
- In room staging shows examples of the painting without a frame
All images are copyrighted and all rights reserved.
SHIPPING COSTS: Once you've made this painting part of your collection by purchasing, we will contact you directly to give you a cost for shipping (and any duty) based on your location. If you have any questions or are interested in owning this for your collection, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.