Shipping + Taxes extra
"Gliding Past the Stone Curtain" is a painting that captures the mystery and wonder of cave diving. The painting depicts two sidemount cave divers, one in the foreground and one in the distance, swimming past cave decorations hanging from the ceiling. The darkness of the cave contrasts with the bright, luminescent colors of the stalactites, inviting the viewer to imagine the eons of natural processes that formed the underground tunnels. The painting evokes a sense of adventure and awe at the beauty of nature.
I painted "Gliding Past the Stone Curtains" to encouraging discussions about the mysteries of the underground world and the incredible processes that formed it. This one-of-a-kind scuba art is an original acrylic painting.THE PRESENTATION OF THIS PAINTING:
- Acrylic painting on acid free watercolour paper mounted on stretched gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas
- Entire canvas is 11" wide x 14" high x 1.5" depth including image
- Image size is 8.5" wide x 11" high
- Canvas has been primed and painted with a neutral sand colour paint to frame it in a warm colour reminiscent of a sandy beach. Because it is a neutral background colour it will work in any decor.
- The painting comes unframed but is ready to hang without the need for framing. This gives it a more minimal modern look.
- If you do want to personalize the display of this painting with a frame, a floating frame treatment would work well
- In room staging shows the painting without any framing required
All images are copyrighted and all rights reserved.
SHIPPING COSTS: Once you've made this painting part of your collection by purchasing, we will contact you directly to give you a cost for shipping (and any duty) based on your location. If you have any questions or are interested in owning this for your collection, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.