Shipping + Taxes extra
"Reaching" - In this vivid acrylic painting I wanted to bring the underwater world to life and to showcase the pulsating energy and endless hues of a thriving coral reef. As I descend into the depths, the sun's illumination fades, draping everything in a blanket of blue. But with a flick of my torch, the vibrant colours come alive, almost as if by magic. That magical moment always makes me smile when I see the true colours of a reef bursting forth and reaching for the sun's light. There’s so much to experience in the ocean.
This painting is the perfect way to add a touch of personality and life to a neutral corner of your home or office. The colour is especially appreciated on a grey day when you can stare at it and imagine being in the colourful and blue depths of the ocean.
THE PRESENTATION OF THIS PAINTING:
- Acrylic painting on acid free watercolour paper mounted on stretched gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas
- Entire canvas is 12" wide x 16" high x 1.5" depth including image
- Image size is 8" wide x 13" high
- Canvas has been primed and painted with a neutral sand colour paint to frame it in a warm colour reminiscent of a sandy beach. Because it is a neutral background colour it will work in any decor.
- The painting comes unframed but is ready to hang without the need for framing. This gives it a more minimal modern look.
- If you do want to personalize the display of this painting with a frame, a floating frame treatment would work well in a neutral colour
- In room staging shows examples of the painting with and without a floating edge frame
All images are copyrighted and all rights reserved.
SHIPPING COSTS: Once you've made this painting part of your collection by purchasing, we will contact you directly to give you a cost for shipping (and any duty) based on your location. If you have any questions or are interested in owning this for your collection, please email me at email@example.com.